Raptor assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They do usually send a letter. However, you don't have to wait. Go to http://www.raptorassault.com and you can see schedules (once posted) and register. If it continues like previous registrations, you'll need your VIN, purchase date and some short answers to some marketing type questions.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think Donny mentioned 62k (keeping the bed cage, lights, etc.)

I just got an email from FPRS about the sale. 62.5k + $299 doc fee and the trucks will not include the cage. That's only $7k less than what I got my brand new Raptor for which is one year newer, with more options (802A vs 801A, pano roof and CF trim)

This sale sounds like a worse deal than paying 10k ADM on a 2019

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Especially the way I drove #10 in October.. I think its wishful thinking.. the tires on many of these were chewed up.

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from FPRS about the sale. 62.5k + $299 doc fee and the trucks will not include the cage. That's only $7k less than what I got my brand new Raptor for which is one year newer, with more options (802A vs 801A, pano roof and CF trim)

This sale sounds like a worse deal than paying 10k ADM on a 2019

Yeah not to mention the trucks get beat on nearly every day. No thanks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They do usually send a letter. However, you don't have to wait. Go to http://www.raptorassault.com and you can see schedules (once posted) and register. If it continues like previous registrations, you'll need your VIN, purchase date and some short answers to some marketing type questions.

I never got a letter for my '17 and the dealer had never heard of it. I had to know about it and sign up on my own.

Obscure

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same. I just got that email about purchasing one of the trucks used in Raptor Assault... I actually laughed out loud. Maybe if they knocked another 10k off.