RAPTOR ASSAULT SCHOOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plane ticket?! Meh! If you have time take your Raptor. My Gen 2 was 4 months old when I drove her from S Florida to Utah for Raptor Assault. Got in a week early and took her out to Moab. Then after the class I stayed for another week to let her play some more. It was absolutely incredible. So much so that a year later I drove out to Moab once again. Nothing better then letting her show you just how capable she is in the environment she was made for. I’d say 80% of the guys in the class drove there in their Raptors. Was hilarious while we were all waiting to go in to see a couple of classmates getting out of Honda Ubers lol hey if you can you can.
I have desert terrain literally in my backyard. I’m mainly considering going strictly because I’ll stop in Moab on my way back. It’s a 10 hour or so drive to Raptor Assault for me, and a little over 8 hrs to Moab.

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have desert terrain literally in my backyard. I’m mainly considering going strictly because I’ll stop in Moab on my way back. It’s a 10 hour or so drive to Raptor Assault for me, and a little over 8 hrs to Moab.
Ah very nice! I wish had anything above elevation in my yard