Raptor Assault Jul 28 20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlacknTan

Reaction score
I’m in class on the 31st. I booked by the airport, nicer hotels with more stuff close by and it’s only a 30 minute drive to class.

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in class on the 31st. I booked by the airport, nicer hotels with more stuff close by and it’s only a 30 minute drive to class.

If I were to ever do it again, this is what i would do as well. We ended up driving to town at night for food and drinks anyway, might as well stay down there.

Beinkounter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stayed in the Hilton in DT SLC. Didnt mind the 30 min drive to Tooele, but downtown SLC is interesting with plenty of things to do. Some restaurants and bars were open when I was there.

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going on the 22nd. I originally booked at the Comfort Inn with the RA discount. However, I read one of the RA threads last week where someone posted a great summary of the experience, along with recommendations. He rated in order three hotels. Of course, it is based on what you plan to do while on the trip other than RA. I believe his suggestions were only based on doing the RA while on the trip.

The top hotel was Holiday Inn. It has a brewery restaurant next door so you don't have to drive anywhere. The bottom of the three was Comfort Inn. After looking into it, I changed my reservation. It is super close to the RA facility, which is good for the morning of the event. It only cost me a couple of bucks more.

DaveT

Reaction score
I went a few weeks ago and the Comfort Inn was fine. It's an easy drive to the School and IMHO it was an awesome class! I had a ton of fun and learned a bunch and would highly recommend it.

Donm

Reaction score
Toele is very small. I stayed in Park City, about 50mins away, but Salt Lake is only about a half hour away and a lot more to do!! Make sure you follow their directions, google and apple only get you close!

RaptorFranc

Reaction score
I am scheduled for the 8/11 class. What time is it all said and done? Need to get flight out of SLC that night and trying to make arrangements. Thanks for the info up to now.