Raptor Assault Jul 28 20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swiftalo

Reaction score
I'll be heading out to the class at the end of the month. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay other than the hotel affiliated with the school? Thanks

D

Deleted member 12951

I will be there on July 29/30th. Toole looked pretty small so I am staying at the Comfort Inn as suggested. Plus when I check out on Friday the Pony Express run I am going on is the same meet place motel so it worked out perfect for us

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The place is out in the middle of nowhere. If you don't stay at the recommended hotel you will have to drive 30ish mins to get to the track. The recommended hotel is nice and clean.

D

Deleted member 12951

The place is out in the middle of nowhere. If you don't stay at the recommended hotel you will have to drive 30ish mins to get to the track. The recommended hotel is nice and clean.
Really? There is a Best Western in Tooele that is showing only 7 minutes away. The suggested Comfort Inn is 19 minutes away.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? There is a Best Western in Tooele that is showing only 7 minutes away. The suggested Comfort Inn is 19 minutes away.
Well I honestly dont recall the name of the place but the one that was on my paperwork last august was 5-10 mins away so it may have been the best western. Sorry for the confusion.

jeanco

2019 scab
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just come back from the Assault,you will learn a lot from your truck!
one of the instructor was super: just follow me and you will see,amazing.
rock crawl is insane crazy!
lot of peoples are airport,hotel(one from Ford is ok,20 minutes from site.
go to a supermarket,not a lot of peoples wearing mask!what ever.
95 degrees,for me too hot,AC blasting.
absolutely a must go to see the capacity of the truck.
every instructor cool,they will make very easy for you.
try get info about 2021,nada.
PGP32276.JPG

Rddakota

Reaction score
There also is a Holiday Inn Express in Toole. I wish I knew this before I went because I could have used my points.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be there on July 29/30th. Toole looked pretty small so I am staying at the Comfort Inn as suggested. Plus when I check out on Friday the Pony Express run I am going on is the same meet place motel so it worked out perfect for us

So the run is on the 30th?

2018Shelby

Reaction score
My wife and I just got back from Raptor Assault class. Our instructor was John Williams he and the other instructors were amazing. This was first time we attended and our fourth Raptor. We both drove and we learned more in a day then we could have Ever learned on our own. Raptors are amazing and what we did today proves again they are truly unequaled. I would recommend this class for all owners. We stayed in Park City which is about 45 minutes east of Tooele.

D

Deleted member 12951

So the run is on the 30th?
Pony Express run is 7/31 to 8/2 ending in Carson City. I am checking in on the 29th, attending Raptor Assault on the 30th. The run filled up in a matter of days, only 15 trucks.