Raptor Assault Jul 28 20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RonPorter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waste of time and money. If this is the only way you will get off road in a Raptor then do it. Its a truck, that's it. Have fun.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
INMO Raptor assault.
well you have to remember not all people are experienced drivers like you or me. some are new to trucks, some are new to raptors, and some are new to both. learning the truck takes time and the class is designed to help people learn. you or i wouldnt gain anything from that class, but many people will. not many people can keep up when drifting turns at 100mph but the class will allow them to put the principals to use. then they can go out and learn on their own. vehicle control is the main factor here and knowing what modes to use. why not utilize whats given to learn a little faster? just my thought

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pony Express run is 7/31 to 8/2 ending in Carson City. I am checking in on the 29th, attending Raptor Assault on the 30th. The run filled up in a matter of days, only 15 trucks.

Was just interested on the 30th as that's my Bday and if so they must have lost my address.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife and I just got back from Raptor Assault class. Our instructor was John Williams he and the other instructors were amazing. This was first time we attended and our fourth Raptor. We both drove and we learned more in a day then we could have Ever learned on our own. Raptors are amazing and what we did today proves again they are truly unequaled. I would recommend this class for all owners. We stayed in Park City which is about 45 minutes east of Tooele.

How did you both drive? Did you buy 2 new Raptors?

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Waste of time and money. If this is the only way you will get off road in a Raptor then do it. Its a truck, that's it. Have fun.

Dude, but you get a FREE cool sticker to put on your truck!