Raptor Assault - Detailed Course Overview

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going 3/28-29 and would be pumped if there was snow!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

fuhrius

Reaction score
I'm going the 3/18-19.
I've done the Boss Track Attack, The very first session of the GT350 Track Attack (with a bunch of mustang forum members) and, most recently, my daughter and I did the RS Academy (we have two RS's in the family). They've all been really fun classes so I'm looking forward to getting a little dirty this time.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I’ll be there. Called the school on Friday concerned about the forecast and they were actually looking forward to the snow. Said the employees had just test run the course and it was amazing with the snow. Add fresh snow from last night/this morning and it should be pretty awesome.

which truck were you in?

In case you didn't get the chance, here are a couple panorama shots that I took when we stopped for lunch.

sQbkh3e.jpg

VkxX6nv.jpg

dsptE9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the OP for the great write up and all contributors. Does anyone know if a spouse can attend if we pay for the additional seat in the class? Is this is even an option? I’d like my wife to know the capabilities of the raptor being in the seat.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to the OP for the great write up and all contributors. Does anyone know if a spouse can attend if we pay for the additional seat in the class? Is this is even an option? I’d like my wife to know the capabilities of the raptor being in the seat.

A spouse can attend the banquet the night before (there is a guest fee), but cannot attend on the driving day for instruction or driving.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m going on 3/22-3/23. Is there typically still snow on the ground that time of year?