Raptor ALABAMA!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

Nice storm trooper edition Raptor.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Recently retired from the Coast Guard after 24 years of service and live in Daphne, Alabama. Decided to reward/torture myself by purchasing a 2019 Raptor with 35k. A truck I’ve always wanted…..and it’s one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever owned.

Happy to have found this forum for the good stuff/ideas and learn about fixing the bad stuff (2019 magical disappearing coolant) . Hope I can help in some way, shape or form.

Look forward to reading through the posts.

P.S. already looking for a the Cobb access tuner, so let me know if you have one for a reasonable price….sweet baby Jesus this thing is gonna make me poor.
Welcome... my 2020 Raptor, after the sale, has cost me WAY more money than my 2019 twin engine Yamaha center console boat (both bought new). The boat sleeps year round suspended over the water in a marina. Yet still not the (welcome) $$$ drain on my wallet the truck is. Have not regretted a moment.