Cobb Accessport 3 93 Octane GooseTune and Borla ATAK Exhaust - Gen 2 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeTSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2019 was recently bought back by Ford and I have the following items for sale in Huntsville, AL.

Cobb Accessport 3 from GooseTuned - loaded with 93 Octane GooseTune and TCM tune. Fully unmarried and uninstalled from vehicle. Spoke to Winfield and he says it is good to go for anyone to buy and he can support anything the new buyer may want or need. Has Cobb TCM tunes and comes with all accessories, storage bag, original box and STICKERS. $950 shipped in CONUS

Cobb aluminum coolant tank cover - black wrinkle coat powdercoat and has a slight rub mark from contact with underhood matting that is hardly noticeable $50 shipped

Borla ATAK exhaust - includes muffler and resonator used for 5k miles. $600 local sale only. Too large to ship but can meet within a reasonable distance.

PM me for pics.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JoeTSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for not updating this in some time, had COVID and then been working some serious hours. Cobb AP SOLD but still have the Borla ATAK exhaust for $500.