Randy is one of the good guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks again everybody, for all the kind words thoughts and prayers.
Time with her looks to be getting shorter. Lots of time spent in ICU this week.

And Josh, (Reptar)
I wish I could wiggle my nose and MAKE Ford pull and vin all the Raptors that I/We have on order here.

randy

Hey Randy....it is what it is, don't sweat it bud! I may rant a lot on here that I want my VIN, but it's not ranting at you! lol You've done your part and I appreciate all that! As I said been squandering this months truck payment and next months on mods for the race truck since I probably won't see the dinosaur till January.

Spend time with the family and enjoy the holiday weekend as much as you can! :waytogo:

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys were nice enough to put me in touch with Randy back in July and I too placed an 2012 order the first day. He has been NOTHING BUT SOLID thru all this process. Professional and totally responsive in every way. I have been bugging him and he has always responded with total explanation and patience. I had no idea he had been dealing with his mom's sickness and prayers go out to his family during this tough time!