Rando thoughts brought on by C8 Corvette

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
0-60 under 3 seconds with less than 500hp? I have to see it to believe it. BTW ... the online build configurator is horrible.
How the hell is that tough to conceive it’s mid engined perfectly balanced weighs like 3300 lbs & probably has 315-335mm rubber + PTM, a limited slip & a dual clutch tranny w/ launch control - what’s hard to understand???!?!

Porsche’s GT3 does it in 3.2 seconds w/ their PDK tranny only 500 n/a HP & def less torque than the C8 vette

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C8s are available to order right now for MSRP all day long. My brother has 2 on order, is going to pay MSRP for the first one and probably invoice for the second one. You guys are nuts with your conspiracy theories.

Nobody says you can't buy one for MSRP. Only stated there WILL be dealers charging AMNs. If you don't think that will happen you are a conspiracy theorist.

Facts

Sam

50 Deep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time will tell, but I want to see the C8 live and breathe in the hands of enthusiasts before I pass any judgement. Find out if the materials are quality. Watch it deal with Texas heat while lapping around COTA. Hear stories of the actual cost once optioned. And lastly discover if that rear 3/4 view looks any good in person.

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Raptor is a truck the C8 is a two seat sports car. There is 0 to compare here lol. I’m betting very and I mean very few people are choosing between the two. The Raptor is a beast and the best truck out there for looks, power, utility and off road ability. The C8 will be fun but useless for anything but having fun, that’s why it will be a toy for 95% of the people that own one. I have a Raptor and a supercharged mustang and if I could only have one, it would be my truck. Fast cars are toys.