Ran the truck at Sacramento Raceway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
iceman302

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score

My mods are very basic. I have a Volant CAI, a Magnaflow muffler, and a conservative Livernois Motorsports tune that's geared towards towing. I also have a tonneau cover. And I folded the mirrors in. :ROFLJest:

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

you did the hold the traction control for 5 seconds and still couldn't power brake? I haven't tried it yet but was going to

The 2011 and later trucks will not allow it. You can't overlay the gas and brakes. It cuts the power. Some kind of lame fallout from all the idiot Prius owners that were crashing into everything...

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2012 power braked it on the gravel this morning for about a second dug a two holes in no time lol I didn't press anything so I still need to try it on pavement I do know if you hold the traction control for 5 seconds it seems like a long time it will disable I will give it a try it should work. press the traction control it go's to sport mode hold it than it disables I don't know what it disables but will soon know.

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the track now? I havent been there in years.

I was going to go to TNT this saturday but with the rain, it looks like that aint happing.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yep press and hold the traction control until it says disabled you can burn all you rubber off have fun

OP
OP
iceman302

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
How is the track now? I havent been there in years.

I was going to go to TNT this saturday but with the rain, it looks like that aint happing.

The track prep is as bad as ever. I just bought some MT ET Streets for the Boss. I hope to try those out soon when the weather cooperates.