RAM 1500 TRX dead after MY2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The R will quickly follow
yea it was a last minute attempt to compete with the trx. if not for the trx the r would have never been. ford has had a lot off issues with the r. oil leaks, engine replacements etc it’s clear the budget for the raptor was cut to fund the almighty ev lightning as ford is going completely woke and loosing M millions of $. have had my r for a couple of weeks and this is by far the worst quality raptor i have ever owned. it’s borderline laughable.

IamNomad

Reaction score
It seems plausible to me that at least a substantial portion of the extra $30k increase in the last edition TRX can be justified in Stellantis's mind by what Raptor R's are selling for.

8250_RPM

Reaction score
I’m not sure what manufacturers will have to do to get me even remotely interested in an appliance in my Garage. If that day ever comes, I guess I’ll have to let my wife decorate it as she’ll then have two kitchens.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just saw this and boy will that be awful
Yeah that Bronco Raptor is just... awful. $120K too.

Their TT I6 will be at least as good as the TT V6 Ford has been pedaling as the top engine in their halo truck for the last 5 years.