Radar detectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rowdy350

Reaction score
V1 hard mount to mirror and wired to the OBDII via the "thingy". Been in my last truck for 6 years. Put one in the Tahoe a year ago and the G8 4 years ago. Love Em!!!

OP
OP
J

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome I just bought me a V1 3 days ago can't wait to use it on my road trip to Florida next weekend

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
everyone has their opinions on radar detectors. you are just going to have to pick one and go for it. since i am an ****** dealer, i put the 9500ci in my truck, but for most, they cant see spending $2000 on a radar detector/laser diffuser system

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BajaFred the Uniden R1/R3 units appear to be consistently outperforming the Redline and other top units plus offering internal GPS etc. The units are prerelease test units, but the hardware is final.

Came back to thank you

Got the new Uniden, didn't think anything would make me retire the Redline until this unit for max range

OP
OP
J

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any deals on radar detectors?

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

How do you like it? Which model did you go with?

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MAX 360 with blend mount and mirror tap for me

Last edited: