Radar detectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruno74

Reaction score
So looks like the V1 is the radar to get

Well imho you can't go far wrong buying a V1. But if your a tech geek some others may fit your needs better. Seems regardless of who does the comarrasion the V1 is at least near the top. The ability to program it to suit your needs along with V1 having real trade in value are two big pluses.

The V1 is definitely the way to go if you're buying in the 1970's. if you're buying today, there are better options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The V1 is definitely the way to go if you're buying in the 1970's. if you're buying today, there are better options.

I have to agree I loved my V1 but my ****** with the app partner is absolutely awesome, it even picks up plane surveillance. It hits every single area every time.

TrapperJ

Reaction score
V1 wasn't available in the 1970s. Wasn't available in the 1980s even. It has been around sometime. 1992 was the first V1. About the only thing that remains from the original is the arrows. Not necessarily a bad thing. F150 been around awhile too. Plenty of options out there. Spend your money & please yourself.

Last edited:

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly which of the 50 or so variants are you describing? They need to tone down all the fricken variants a bit.

I prefer the IX, people who like the arrows of the V1 always gravitate to the 360 but the IX displays an arrow when it gets a reading in whichever direction. It showed me a laser shot over 2,000 yards before I got there. Sure enough FHP sitting in the woods. Thing has been the **** and I'm a huge critic on radar detectors.

OP
OP
J

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know which one to choose a lot of people are saying the V1 and some saying the ****** 360 or IX

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I don't know which one to choose a lot of people are saying the V1 and some saying the ****** 360 or IX

Go with your gut. Do the research on both and pick one. Making this way to hard on yourself man. Both are gunna be great units. Everyone is gunna have an opinion on which one is better but in the end you'll get a solid unit.

TrapperJ

Reaction score
What he said^^^^ heck I've wasted way more on spilled beer through the years.
Not sure about the ****** but V1 offers a 30 day trial. If you don't like it send it back!

You could always flip a coin

No wrong move here

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go with your gut. Do the research on both and pick one. Making this way to hard on yourself man. Both are gunna be great units. Everyone is gunna have an opinion on which one is better but in the end you'll get a solid unit.

Agree either way good units.