Racking up my body count

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i had a bird in my grill. got it in wyoming during the event. stayed in my grill for 9 months. we named him birdnard. i specifically told the detailers to leave birdnard. he eventually withered away to just bones and feathers and finally fell off after 9 months...... i miss birdnard. all the other birds i hit dont stay with me. im so sad now.

OP
OP
relak

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had a bird in my grill. got it in wyoming during the event. stayed in my grill for 9 months. we named him birdnard. i specifically told the detailers to leave birdnard. he eventually withered away to just bones and feathers and finally fell off after 9 months...... i miss birdnard. all the other birds i hit dont stay with me. im so sad now.
if my wife goes through one of those phases where she feels the need to own chickens again, one of them is definitely going to be name “Birdnard”. Our last pair, both named Carol Baskin because we couldn’t tell them apart, were eaten by a local predator. RIP Carols