Rack:ONE Mounting Systems by WSI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm gonna need that support brace when i get back from iraq jimmy lol

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Joe, the rack really ought to have it from the get go, otherwise you get some flex.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Joe, the rack really ought to have it from the get go, otherwise you get some flex.

Exactly, otherwise then you are basically paying extra to resolve a known flaw

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It all depends on how the product is being used. Majority of users wont be carrying a tire vertically, and won't benefit nor utilize the extra support piece. What will end up happening more than likely is that we'll include with the tire carriers, a support specific for those units, that way the majority of other guys won't have to be burdened with the extra parts we send with the base (and ultimately have to charge for) .

Rack currently comes with supports that have been working as intended in most environments.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a decent point, although the support piece included busted on install. The new piece looks like a good solution.

Ski169

Reaction score
Has anyone had any fitment or alignment issues with their Rack:ONE? I have the opportunity to get one and attempted to mount it in the bed and the tailgate won't close. Also, only three of the bed bolts line up. I haven't heard of this issue yet so I am assuming I might be getting a one off rack? Thanks.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Has anyone had any fitment or alignment issues with their Rack:ONE? I have the opportunity to get one and attempted to mount it in the bed and the tailgate won't close. Also, only three of the bed bolts line up. I haven't heard of this issue yet so I am assuming I might be getting a one off rack? Thanks.

Jimmy and I came across this issue very early on, I think like 3 racks total got shipped out like that.

If you drill out the mounting holes to around 1" you'll be good to go, the first few racks had smaller mounting holes which didn't give much leeway between trucks. I also ran the washer head from the bed bolt that was off around my grinder to make sure it sat flush during install. It'll take 5-10min tops.

Do you have the fat man step?

Last edited: