R Update for 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could see it go both ways since 2023 is the 'non refresh' year which people might want later down the road, or it can go the other way and the 'refresh 2024-25' could be the more desirable.

Who knows, what I do know (sorta ,lol) is I don't see any year losing much value. TBH, once production is done I don't really see them falling much lower than their MSRP down the road or even sit a little high, but who knows.

asg0524

Reaction score
we will revisit this in 6-8 months so the data can be proven ( thread bookmarked)
I wouldn’t care of it did drop in 6-8 months, I plan on owning it for a long time and it’s worth what I’m paying for it right now. A truck is NOT a good investment, I don’t think very many of us are buying it right now as such, so I don’t see the point of the advice to switch from 23 to 24.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice when something holds value, but that’s not important to me in this case when we are talking about something that I’ve wanted for 10 years. It’s priceless to me and I don’t believe I’ll ever sell it. Long story short, I highly doubt that value will drop like a rock, but I could care less what it’s worth to someone else in 6-8 months.

Last edited:

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the 23s will stay the same and the 24s will be a bit more. They’re newer, and have dual live valves and HUD. You’re fooling yourself if you think there are any other significant changes though.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Rated R you are such a clown….unreal. Still won’t tell anyone what s..box city you live in although I could probably guess based on your silly comments about politics and Covid that have nothing to do with trucks.

I agree bookmark my post about values and return in 6-8 months…..you’ll see and I’m sure you will be silent (thankfully) afterwards….absolute CLOWN

And no I don’t want your 2023. I’d I did I would have one….

Last edited:

spaceaholic

Reaction score
With potentially additional HP (maybe a modest increase if so) do we think there will be slightly improved 0-60 times? Put another way, how much of an increase would be needed to realize an additional 1/10 of a second off the currently advertised 3.6 second 0-60 time? And how many gallons per mile will it consume?

Last edited: