Question #6: Order accessories from dealer or not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of it depends on what accessories, the spray in bedliner is about the same from Ford as aftermarket, and same basic quality. The beadlocks, OE beadlocks are only beadlock compatible, you still have to spend $216 +/- for the rings per wheel, so aftermarket are better price and more selection.
When it comes to other OE accessories, if you want things like the bed extender, bed partition, tonneau covers, etc. If OE, get the Ford part number and buy it online/Amazon...if was interested in the bed extender and partition, and even after the dealer offered me 20% off if I bought at time I purchased my Raptor, it was still cheaper for the Ford parts on Amazon....same with other parts like the 2019 engine cover, 2nd set of OE Raptor wheels as new takeoffs on craigslist.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I watched a video once which showed how easy it was getting the Ford bed liner to come up, I really believe that Line-X is a superior product not to mention they won't spray inside the bed's torque screws making it a bitch to clean if you would ever have a need to do so.

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Linex X actually scuffs the bed to prep it. OEM just sprays on an deglosser. My dealer uses Line X for approx $400, unless the truck comes with the OEM liner. OEM runs about $597 as an option.

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually do the drop in liners on any new purchase, unless the truck already has a OEM spray liner. Plastic drop in is durable, cleans up well and looks Great. Just my opinion.

Any used purchase I go with Linex as the bed is usually already scratched up.