quarter panel trim - any play on yours?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone notices any slight 'give' or 'play' on the plastic trim around the wheel well? 3 of 4 panels are pretty tight but the rear-passenger side has a bit of play. It doesn't rattle during driving but you can press it just slightly and there is some play. I'll get over it but just curious if anyone else is experiencing this?

thanks in advance!

Dragonta2z

Reaction score
Got mine in April and had play in the same panel. Dealer tightened. Apparently just bolted on. No double stick tape just bolts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
solsurfr

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine in April and had play in the same panel. Dealer tightened. Apparently just bolted on. No double stick tape just bolts

You had play on the bottom around the bolts or up on the panel? Mine is up on the panel.

Dragonta2z

Reaction score
Top of panel just where the decal ends on the bed. Apparently it's the way it seats on the bed. If it's like mine was it will just need to be re seated and tightened

OP
OP
solsurfr

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Top of panel just where the decal ends on the bed. Apparently it's the way it seats on the bed. If it's like mine was it will just need to be re seated and tightened

Thanks... will pass this on to my dealer next week as he asked me to bring my truck in for a look.