Purchasing a Gen1 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmayyy

Reaction score
Hello, I currently own a 2021 f150 XLT. I want a vehicle I can off-road in and have some fun with and am looking to trade it in. I can get 1,000 more for it then I paid and my dealer has a gen1 on the lot. It has 77k miles and clean carfax. My only issue is 39k is as low as I can get them. I see people getting similar mileage raptors for 30k a couple years back. The market is so screwed up right now I’d just hate to buy it and a few months down the road the value fall back down. Which, at some point will happen with my 21 as well.
What is everyone’s thoughts would love to hear opinions. Thanks

Here is the link.

I checked underneath for scratches, dents etc. and it seems it hasn’t been used much off-road.

Last edited:

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Need pictures and/or more info. I really don't see the market coming back to reality any time soon. If the truck is in good shape, 39K is not a bad price.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Look good in the pics, but you really need hands on with it to fully know if its a good deal. Like what the underneath looks like (rust/damage) are there any signs of abuse like bed spreading and bed to cab marks. Rubberized undercoating (not wool wax or fluid film that stuff is gtg) on frame is bad and may be hiding something and or causing rust.
I know it looks great in a photo but i know for a fact in my job (detailing) i can make a **** look good lol. Good luck op if its as good as the pic its a decent deal

* LOL t u r d is a bleep word

P4SHOCAT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a good looking truck. Prices are crazy now. Depends how bad you want it. For reference, I have a 2013 , more options and half the miles, same price late 2019.