PULSAR XT FOR 2021-2023 FORD RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JD05

JD05

Reaction score
Have you ever gotten the wrench light with "Powertrain Malfunction/Reduced Power" message while this unit was installed? This has occurred a few times on my '23 and all signs pointed to the Pedal Commander that I ultimately removed. I was thinking this would be a nice upgrade, but don't want to keep having issues triggered by aftermarket devices.

I have not had any issues at all with mine.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it. I pulled the trigger and will hopefully get it installed in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a 2023 owner I really see the value in this. But in anything older, isn’t the COBB tuner (+/- Goosetune) a lot more powerful? Does this have any other advantage I don’t know about?

Thanks!

Squatcho82

Reaction score
Too Funny. I was the test mule for the Pulsar units for the GM 6.2 back in 2020.
I had one of there first units as well. I just traded that truck in for a new Raptor. It worked flawlessly for 30k miles.

There is no data out there for this unit though, you really would have thought Edge would have had more out there for testing and provide data and feedback to its customer base.

Hard to sell something based on one internet post and the manufactures word.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had one of there first units as well. I just traded that truck in for a new Raptor. It worked flawlessly for 30k miles.

There is no data out there for this unit though, you really would have thought Edge would have had more out there for testing and provide data and feedback to its customer base.

Hard to sell something based on one internet post and the manufactures word.
Pulsar in my GMC shorted. Fried ECM. They paid for the repair. I sold the truck. Got tremor. Then got raptor.