PULSAR XT FOR 2021-2023 FORD RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been tunning stuff for a long time. Diesels, 600SCI's, Snowmobiles, side by sides etc. I didn't know what the cost of this tuner was until today, but I can say it's the most tech and performance I have ever seen for the cost.
I would agree considering most throttle control only devices cost half of this unit.

I'll probably end up buying one, but would also like to see some longer term feedback before pulling the trigger.

OP
OP
JD05

JD05

Reaction score
I would agree considering most throttle control only devices cost half of this unit.

I'll probably end up buying one, but would also like to see some longer term feedback before pulling the trigger.

I don't exactly what the corporate structure is but this was Edge than Holley / Superchips I think. I have about 8k miles on my truck with it tuned.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did not bother as it was the least of the issues ,as the truck got hit ,and I had tranny issues also ,could not get rid of the ram fast enough.have a gen 3 and had a gen 2 raptor ,after the ram

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't exactly what the corporate structure is but this was Edge than Holley / Superchips I think. I have about 8k miles on my truck with it tuned.

Have you ever gotten the wrench light with "Powertrain Malfunction/Reduced Power" message while this unit was installed? This has occurred a few times on my '23 and all signs pointed to the Pedal Commander that I ultimately removed. I was thinking this would be a nice upgrade, but don't want to keep having issues triggered by aftermarket devices.