Pulled the trigger on some generals.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That 105 LBS is about the same as my 20" setup, and since the rubber has a slightly smaller sidewall the truck actually handles better than factory. I have Goodyear Duratracs with Fuel Hostage.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That 105 LBS is about the same as my 20" setup, and since the rubber has a slightly smaller sidewall the truck actually handles better than factory. I have Goodyear Duratracs with Fuel Hostage.

How do you like the Duratracs? I think that's where I'm going.. I really like the tires and if they handle as well as I've read about, I'm in. I think I'm staying on 17's though, or maybe 18's. What was your reasoning for the 20's? Yours is the first time I've heard anyone say anything about the 20's handling better than stock in relation to the sidewalls.. I'm intrigued.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Soco are you running 35's or 37's?

Also gas anybody thought about filling their tires with a lighter gas? Like helium. Nitrogen is only slightly lighter as ambient air is about 76% nitrogen. You would never be able to notice the slight weight savings.

35's. Also, if anyone's wondering how to get ahold of a set since they're on national backorder, I got mine through 4 Wheel Parts, $305 a piece.....they just pieced a set together from other stores across the country and got them in a week for me. I haven't noticed a big difference as far as feeling the extra weight from them (I do have performance mods though) but I can tell the difference in handling......nothing excessive though.