Proud owner of a 2020 Leadfoot Grey Prius

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

astrocreep96

Reaction score
Just sayin’.... with this kind of intro post, your follow ups and build threads had better be epic. ;-)

You may have to prepare to be disappointed. The dealer I bought from offers their own lifetime warranty that is a strong incentive to not mod the truck too much.

I may get a wild hair up my ass and order a shorty antennae, though.

20191216_111013.jpg

Fastback89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, maybe not. Picked up a new Raptor from a local dealer. Only put 75 miles on it since I got it a week ago as I've been traveling a bit. Fun so far, next weekend I am detailing it. Had a bedliner sprayed last week. Want to get some bronze wheels and a tonneau cover, maybe level it this spring.

I'll try to get some better photos at some point.

View attachment 134162
I guess my 18 Leadfoot isn’t a special one year only color anymore, oh dang

G_Dawg

Reaction score
You may have to prepare to be disappointed. The dealer I bought from offers their own lifetime warranty that is a strong incentive to not mod the truck too much.

I may get a wild hair up my ass and order a shorty antennae, though.

View attachment 134242

Nice truck!

My local dealer also offers their own lifetime warranty and their TV commercials say for every new vehicle. After I test drove a Raptor there, they told me Raptors are not included. Glad you have a better dealer.