Pro ceramic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SamIAm

Reaction score
I just got the gold lifetime ceramic done on my 2020 Oxford white, and it feels like a baby’s butt, who else did a full ceramic coating on there trucks, and what’s your overall thoughts?
upload_2020-7-25_7-37-6.jpegupload_2020-7-25_7-37-48.jpeg

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't want to derail your thread just want a different point of view ......what made you go this route instead of xpel stealth? I am on the fence and not sure which route I want to take to protect my paint from my off road fun

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't want to derail your thread just want a different point of view ......what made you go this route instead of xpel stealth? I am on the fence and not sure which route I want to take to protect my paint from my off road fun

I'm going Xpel Stealth with ceramic over that.

OP
OP
SamIAm

SamIAm

Reaction score
Personally my truck stays outside , so I was more concerned with tree sap, bird shit, and the elements, I did do a few areas of xpel as well, headlights, mirrors, and around the door handles, but it’s a truck and I didn’t feel a few rock chips here and there would justify the 1500 they wanted for the full front end and I don’t like the look of a partial

SKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@SamIAm Looks good man. I had the ceramic pro silver package applied to my rig in February. It brought the six year old paint back to life and makes washing a breezy. I have to agree with @911 Crazy, the best protection would be Xpel or another well known paint protection film manufacturer coated with ceramic. It's not going to be cheap.

OP
OP
SamIAm

SamIAm

Reaction score
@SamIAm Looks good man. I had the ceramic pro silver package applied to my rig in February. It brought the six year old paint back to life and makes washing a breezy. I have to agree with @911 Crazy, the best protection would be Xpel or another well known paint protection film manufacturer coated with ceramic. It's not going to be cheap.[
@SamIAm Looks good man. I had the ceramic pro silver package applied to my rig in February. It brought the six year old paint back to life and makes washing a breezy. I have to agree with @911 Crazy, the best protection would be Xpel or another well known paint protection film manufacturer coated with ceramic. It's not going to be cheap.
I agree completely, I’ve just been dropping big money on mods so I tried to cut a corner, hopefully I won’t regret it to much, I’m not to scared of having a few knicks and dents along the way

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That is correct. I think for paint correction, full wrap (Guaranteed for 10 years) and ceramic coating, I was quoted about $7k for all. Worth it to me as I plan to have it 10 years+.

Last edited:

SKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is correct. I think for paint correction, full wrap (Guaranteed for 10 years) and ceramic coating, I was quoted about $6k for all. Worth it to me as I plan to have it 10 years+.

I decided to go with the silver package and no wrap because I have commitment issues, I have a hard time keeping vehicles. Definitely worth the money if you're planning to keep your rig for some years.