Priority Code Relevance?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are concerned about the dealer not holding up to their end of the bargain get a completed bill of sale with full disclosure of the truck and options plus the full price break down. Then have an authorized dealer representative sign the bill of sale and you sign the bill of sale. That's the document you need if something goes wrong.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are concerned about the dealer not holding up to their end of the bargain get a completed bill of sale with full disclosure of the truck and options plus the full price break down. Then have an authorized dealer representative sign the bill of sale and you sign the bill of sale. That's the document you need if something goes wrong.

Never stopped a dealer from breaking it before. Those agreements aren't worth the paper they are signed on legally.

Jpro39

Reaction score
I signed with a dealer today and it says priority code 4. The dealer typically gets 25 allocations for the year and when I called (prior to signing) they said I’d be about 14 on the waiting list but that list i think is for people interested, not fully committed. I’ve heard priority code this low is corporate does anyone know what corporate code is?

STHenry

Reaction score
Sorry I am unable to answer your question but recommend you look in the Gen 3 section under the ordering thread. Might get more traction on this.