Priority code 19 and Blue interior package ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score
10-19 are retail orders. 10 is best, 19 the worst. However, that is just for YOUR dealer's orders. A priority 10 at Ford Dealer A is not necessarily better than priority 19 at Ford Dealer B. Conversely, a priority 10 at Ford Dealer A will get built before priority 19 at Ford Dealer A (the same dealer).
I can attest to this. I ordered with priority code 1 in June. Still waiting for mine ha

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can attest to this. I ordered with priority code 1 in June. Still waiting for mine ha
My 21' order (which was canceled due to no allocation) was priority 11. My 22' order received a VIN the first week of MY22 scheduling and I am priority 19.

Priority codes mean nothing without an allocation. I believe Priority code 1 can only be done by Ford Regional Zone Rep

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 22 Atlas blue with the blue Recaro option.

But it is indicated in the order guide that this option is not available with the carbon fiber package. Does that mean that the carbon fiber trim is included with the blue Recaro ? And if not, what does the trim look like if it's not "carbon fiber" ?
The Carbon Fiber package for MY22 only comes with the beadlock wheels.

I wanted the Carbon Fiber package, but didn't want to pay $2k for beadlock wheels. So no carbon trim for me. :(

DSRTSLYR

Reaction score
I was told today by my inventory manager, “Raptors are all scheduled as priority 19 then when we talk with FORD we hand select them for scheduling when asked for order numbers” . .

Last edited:

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 22 Atlas blue with the blue Recaro option.

But it is indicated in the order guide that this option is not available with the carbon fiber package. Does that mean that the carbon fiber trim is included with the blue Recaro ? And if not, what does the trim look like if it's not "carbon fiber" ?
Yes it does