Priority code 19 and Blue interior package ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magnushouston

Reaction score
So, I am ready to put an order and I noticed that the priority code is 19 and there is a line item that said “Blue interior package: $2395”…Two questions…

1…Is priority code 19 good?
2…Are there any other choices other than blue interior? or is this standard.

My config is: 801a, agate black, performance package

Any suggestions would be great.

LennyMoe

Reaction score
Not sure on the priority code - everyone seems to have an opinion on it, but I have never seen a definitive answer. Maybe someone from the inside can shed some light on the topic for you, but I do know that, the lower the priority code number, the better.

As for the blue interior, I am pretty sure that is an additional option for the '22. My understanding is that the '22 order sheet gives you the option to choose your interior color regardless of 35 or 37 package. For the '21s, everything had the standard black interior except for the 37 packages. Seems to me like your dealer is trying to pull one over to get you to spend another $2395. Unless, of course, you want the blue interior.

OP
OP
M

magnushouston

Reaction score
Not sure on the priority code - everyone seems to have an opinion on it, but I have never seen a definitive answer. Maybe someone from the inside can shed some light on the topic for you, but I do know that, the lower the priority code number, the better.

As for the blue interior, I am pretty sure that is an additional option for the '22. My understanding is that the '22 order sheet gives you the option to choose your interior color regardless of 35 or 37 package. For the '21s, everything had the standard black interior except for the 37 packages. Seems to me like your dealer is trying to pull one over to get you to spend another $2395. Unless, of course, you want the blue interior.
Not a big fan if other colors are available. I sent a note…does any one know what other options are available?

Bugzuki

Reaction score
The options are the standard black interior or the optional Racaro blue interior. For MY22 they split the Racaro interior out from the 37 Performance package.

Last edited:

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think dealers can assign priority from 20-11 but like many said it's all a crap shoot right now.

Anything below 10 or 11 is done by regional Ford reps or higher.

My 21 randomly got a 1 priority probably because it was easy to build and got the truck out into the central Texas wild

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I am ready to put an order and I noticed that the priority code is 19 and there is a line item that said “Blue interior package: $2395”…Two questions…

1…Is priority code 19 good?
2…Are there any other choices other than blue interior? or is this standard.

My config is: 801a, agate black, performance package

Any suggestions would be great.
10-19 are retail orders. 10 is best, 19 the worst. However, that is just for YOUR dealer's orders. A priority 10 at Ford Dealer A is not necessarily better than priority 19 at Ford Dealer B. Conversely, a priority 10 at Ford Dealer A will get built before priority 19 at Ford Dealer A (the same dealer).

RaptorND

Reaction score
I ordered a 21 in august priority code 15 never got built. Converted order for a 22 last month with a priority 1 code. We will see but who knows

simarddominic

Reaction score
I ordered my 22 Atlas blue with the blue Recaro option.

But it is indicated in the order guide that this option is not available with the carbon fiber package. Does that mean that the carbon fiber trim is included with the blue Recaro ? And if not, what does the trim look like if it's not "carbon fiber" ?