Price Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kellrandy

Reaction score
So, this will be the first special order I make for vehicle and configured the following...

'13 Scab
801A
Hood & Box graphics
Moonroof
(will add the bead locks, but not available yet according to my new dealer)

Build it price on Ford's website was 51,315, for my area. Another dealer I was dealing with, I believe was trying to screw me, quoted me 56,800. My question is was I getting screwed or is that what I should expect when I order? Thank you!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should be able to get that truck for $50K - $51K...if you look around and have some patience...

:sunot:

OP
OP
K

kellrandy

Reaction score
Ok, that's what I had thought, so I did tell him to forget it. I thought the extra might be hidden custom build charges and freight or something like that. Thanks guys!

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just because you order doesn't mean it should be over msrp, or even msrp. Most people on here have gotten them close to invoice. I ordered mine at a small dealership in Idaho and got it for just over invoice. At that quote I'd find a different dealer.

OP
OP
K

kellrandy

Reaction score
I have gotten another dealer, and should have stuck with him in the first place with my prior purchase experience, gave us a great deal on my wife's little escape. Going in tomorrow to talk, and if things work out the way I think they will after talking to him today, should have one on order tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for all your help guys!