Pretty Good Light Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll stick with my Rigid stuff. Love the color and the pattern. Plus that's for a single light. A pair of Dually's is like $150 vs. $400 for the light canon. I also would like to see them do the same test with the current D2's

OP
OP
TRKDAYJNKE

TRKDAYJNKE

Reaction score
Yeah It would have been nice to compare more rigid stuff. Just thought it was a decent demo of some vision x gear.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice video but not sure why they didn't compare say the Rigid Dually D2 to any of the other Vision X models.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The color of the Rigid is not good for real world use imho. The point about moisture is so true been there done that. The main reason I sold my JW Speaker headlights on my Jeep today. Putting in the Hella Bi Xenon 90mm on Friday.

The Light Cannon is at the cut off for me with respect to degrees Kelvin. The Light Cannon is a real thrower that puts the light bar types to shame on range. The reflector is a real piece of art work.

The human eye likes 4300 a lot better than 5500 or 6000k..

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll stick with my Rigid stuff. Love the color and the pattern. Plus that's for a single light. A pair of Dually's is like $150 vs. $400 for the light canon. I also would like to see them do the same test with the current D2's

I love my D2's :wizlick: