Preproduction Mule - 2025?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Between the headlights, taillights, grill, front bumper paint, price increase, ugly graphics (across the board), and options I don't want, I purposely seeked out a 2023 and I'm way happier and saved over $6k up front, not including what I would have lost on trade waiting for it to come and sinking market. Nothing appealing to me about the 2024.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so glad i stuck with my peasant gen dos instead of these ugly GENder 3s
/s

(the front end is slowly growing on me, headlights look better up front, but overall i like previous models headlights, almost like they were trying to copy nissan or toyota)

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s quite a stretch.
Yeah...its essentially identical. If you get the 37 package at least you get shocks that are supposedly better. Time will show how much of an upgrade they really are. Im glad I sold my gen2 for quite a bit more than it would be worth now.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better engine, better shocks, better interior look and technology, better modular bumper, IMO better graphics without the silly “8” everywhere and the RAPTO or APTOR on the back (talk about a crazy design fail). Plus Im sure ford has worked out most if not all of the gremlins that plagued the 2023. Don’t worry I have my fire retardant suit on but Im beting the 2023 will be an epic fail in valuation when the time comes. Hopefully all the owners can afford to lose their shirts after overpaying for a beta truck. Im stoked to be getting the truck ford intended to make with the 2024! :)

Quick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"They have a good character"

Just don't turn around and look back at it while you're walking away.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better engine, better shocks, better interior look and technology, better modular bumper, IMO better graphics without the silly “8” everywhere and the RAPTO or APTOR on the back (talk about a crazy design fail). Plus Im sure ford has worked out most if not all of the gremlins that plagued the 2023. Don’t worry I have my fire retardant suit on but Im beting the 2023 will be an epic fail in valuation when the time comes. Hopefully all the owners can afford to lose their shirts after overpaying for a beta truck. Im stoked to be getting the truck ford intended to make with the 2024! :)
Oh you're talking about the R specifically. No one with an R is going to lose their shirts who paid MSRP or close to it. The only people who have lost their shirts on Raptors are people who purchased very over valued gen 2s 1-2 years ago or paid 50K ADMs for an R. A 2024 will go down at the same rate as all the rest, the rates of depreciation on 2017-18 vs 19-20 are essentially identical and that was a similar "refresh" with new features and "bug fixes". The only thing that makes a 2019 more valuable than a 2018 is its a MY newer and might still have some warranty. The train keeps moving, won't be long till the gen 4 comes out and all those guys are going to look down on your 2024..lol

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh you're talking about the R specifically. No one with an R is going to lose their shirts who paid MSRP or close to it. The only people who have lost their shirts on Raptors are people who purchased very over valued gen 2s 1-2 years ago or paid 50K ADMs for an R. A 2024 will go down at the same rate as all the rest, the rates of depreciation on 2017-18 vs 19-20 are essentially identical and that was a similar "refresh" with new features and "bug fixes". The only thing that makes a 2019 more valuable than a 2018 is its a MY newer and might still have some warranty. The train keeps moving, won't be long till the gen 4 comes out and all those guys are going to look down on your 2024..lol
those 3 people are gonna be happy

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Better engine? Please, do tell.