Pre-runner / Light Bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Money

Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question... does this possibly mess with the radar for the early collision avoidance radar?

I had a TON of electrical issues when I got my 19’. Every warning light possible but it was intermittent. I took it to the dealership because I had read somewhere that there were some reports of a bad ground somewhere (rear wheel well I think). Dealer said they didn’t find anything wrong but I call BS because it hasn’t happened since.

Anyway... I had The front collision warning go off numerous times driving from Barstow to State Line (Nevada). I finally stopped to investigate and found some brush up under the front of the bumper and some in the lower grill area. Once I yanked all of that out that problem was solved for the day. That’s a really long way of asking if the NFab Bar will cause the same issue?

As much as I want a new bumper I just don’t want to cut off the frame horns again.

I historically modify every vehicle I own until they are no longer fun to drive on the street. I think my 19’ is the first vehicle that I kept stock for this first 10K miles. Ok... well I did add some Corsa Exhaust, but that’s it. If anybody wants to flog their 6 cylinder I’m telling ya I’m super satisfied with Corsa.

I digressed, sorry.

elindley01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Could you post some more pics of showing it from the side? Does it block the "fog light" pockets?

This is the best pic from the side I have since it's dark out now. The light bar is isolated to just the upper center section of the bumper. The bumper ends on each side are separate from that, but the mesh inserts are removable and fog lights can be mounted to the tubular frames.

elindley01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question... does this possibly mess with the radar for the early collision avoidance radar?

I had a TON of electrical issues when I got my 19’. Every warning light possible but it was intermittent. I took it to the dealership because I had read somewhere that there were some reports of a bad ground somewhere (rear wheel well I think). Dealer said they didn’t find anything wrong but I call BS because it hasn’t happened since.

Anyway... I had The front collision warning go off numerous times driving from Barstow to State Line (Nevada). I finally stopped to investigate and found some brush up under the front of the bumper and some in the lower grill area. Once I yanked all of that out that problem was solved for the day. That’s a really long way of asking if the NFab Bar will cause the same issue?

As much as I want a new bumper I just don’t want to cut off the frame horns again.

I historically modify every vehicle I own until they are no longer fun to drive on the street. I think my 19’ is the first vehicle that I kept stock for this first 10K miles. Ok... well I did add some Corsa Exhaust, but that’s it. If anybody wants to flog their 6 cylinder I’m telling ya I’m super satisfied with Corsa.

I digressed, sorry.

Ha ha, no worries at all. I'm glad you're loving your truck and I've been deliberating on exhaust myself, also.

I've had zero issues with any sensors whatsoever; before or after any of my mods. The radius led bar does slightly block the lower portion of the display on the front camera, but it doesn't affect it in a way that bothers me.

TO 8217

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with this guys set up, Svpparts.com seems pretty solid when I open the box and looked at the parts. I sent the parts off for a bronze powder coat for my set up so its not mounted up on my truck yet. I mounting a Rigid RDS Pro midnight edition 40”.

Trying to share photo’s but it won’t allow me to attach for some reason. It allows me to add the when i hit submit, the photo disappears.

Last edited: