Pre-runner / Light Bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Honestly, the quality was fine. coating was uniform, and good, welds good, holes lined up, couldn’t really ask for much more quality wise. If you were concerned about the camera and had more fabrication talent than do I, you could easily move the lights or bar back some to gain some more visibility.

It was the camera blockage and the fact that I asked them point blank when I purchased if I would lose any camera visibility. You’ll note their stock pictures do not show the camera or an angle. I have post on here illustrating it with pics - I had a different bar, just to be clear, but n-fab. There’s zero chance the camera blockage wasn’t known. If they didn’t know, all they had to do was say ‘not sure, let me check’.

As long as you understand the camera blockage, this is not a bad forward lighting option. I opted for the B/D behind the grille s8. It’s higher, and throws a cr@p ton of light.

Good luck, I think this will look good and give you some decent lighting options if you go this route.
Probably no blockage until you add lights. Just because it is a light bar designed to hold lights isn't their fault. ;)

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Probably no blockage until you add lights. Just because it is a light bar designed to hold lights isn't their fault. ;)

what can I say? I had a moment of weakness and got triggered by their micro aggressions.

elindley01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the NFab bar with the outer bumper ends also. I was pleasantly surprised by the welds and overall quality. I'm happy and have no issues at all with them.

20190518_170441.jpg 20190511_115758.jpg 20190513_170732.jpg

cbland1979

Reaction score
That looks great! Do you know if it comes in black powder coat?

If I remember correctly, I think you can get it in Gray, Semi-gloss Black, or raw. You can have them add a light bar as part of the order for an additional cost or you can add your own. I used a Baja Designs OnX6+ bar with mine. The options Impulse gives are a Rigid or KC bar.

elindley01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldnt find a link to your bar, do you happen to have a link?

N-Fab has this style on their website for multiple vehicles, but doesn't show the Raptor trim as an option, nor does the part number search pull up anything. I'm not sure if it's discontinued or what. I bought it from americantrucks.com and they still have it available, but I don't know what the forum rules are on posting specific links to vendors. I had a good experience, but don't endorse them or have any ties to them at all. Here's a link to what I bought. The picture shown is a painted or powdercoated gray, but I can confirm it ships in a textured black, just like my photo.

https://www.americantrucks.com/nfab...PDsuKl8tEyj4B_YTEl4aAvH_EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
N-Fab has this style on their website for multiple vehicles, but doesn't show the Raptor trim as an option, nor does the part number search pull up anything. I'm not sure if it's discontinued or what. I bought it from americantrucks.com and they still have it available, but I don't know what the forum rules are on posting specific links to vendors. I had a good experience, but don't endorse them or have any ties to them at all. Here's a link to what I bought. The picture shown is a painted or powdercoated gray, but I can confirm it ships in a textured black, just like my photo.

https://www.americantrucks.com/nfab-radius-offroad-light-bar-multimount-system-gloss-black-2017-raptor.html?utm_content=AT Lights - Light Mounts and Brackets|N-Fab&T5_Var4=T534011&utm_campaign=ATF+F150+Brands+&+Vehicle+Low&dialogtech=ppc&utm_source=google-pla&utm_medium=shopping&T5_Var2=shopping&T5_Var3=orange&intl=0&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjOrtBRCcARIsAEq4rW6B9Y0WkQ0te8RBxDsIM4Yq2WIcul5Bm4llPDsuKl8tEyj4B_YTEl4aAvH_EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Thanks for the link. Could you post some more pics of showing it from the side? Does it block the "fog light" pockets?