PowerPro Air Compressor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s been perfect. Way overkill, but I could run it to fill anything, up to an hour straight, and is actually really quiet for a compressor. The literature says generator with 2500 watts required, but not sure why because it pulls a steady 790 watts per the Pro Power system. I’m actually using it for anything other than air tools because it’s so much faster and quieter than a pancake compressor. If in the garage, I just run it off an extension cord.
How long to fill up a deflated tire?
And just in case you weren't aware, I know you have it mounted sideways but the manual says "For proper operation, the air compressor must be placed on a flat surface with an incline no greater than 15 degrees." I am assuming it's just there for storage and you take it off when using it but in case you aren't..

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long to fill up a deflated tire?
And just in case you weren't aware, I know you have it mounted sideways but the manual says "For proper operation, the air compressor must be placed on a flat surface with an incline no greater than 15 degrees." I am assuming it's just there for storage and you take it off when using it but in case you aren't..
Haven't had any issues or used to fill up a tire, but when I was looking this option had significantly more airflow and longer usage periods than anything else I could find. Since it's oilless, mounting should only potentially impact condensation, but you can turn the collector separately. If there were a proper/right sized shelf option, I may remount.

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haven't had any issues or used to fill up a tire, but when I was looking this option had significantly more airflow and longer usage periods than anything else I could find. Since it's oilless, mounting should only potentially impact condensation, but you can turn the collector separately. If there were a proper/right sized shelf option, I may remount.
Thanks for the feedback! Yea so far that seems like one of the better options for the size and the output. 3.10 CFM @ 40 psi and 2.20 CFM @ 90. If my math is correct that's about 20 minutes for 10psi?
6.8 cu ft (for 1 PSI) divided by 3.1 CFM X 10 psi = 20 min?

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! Yea so far that seems like one of the better options for the size and the output. 3.10 CFM @ 40 psi and 2.20 CFM @ 90. If my math is correct that's about 20 minutes for 10psi?
I won't dispute your math but I would think that wouldn't be accurate calculation. I have a 12v compressor (no name) that I use in the Jeep running 35 12.50s and I inflate from 12 lbs to 32 lbs in about 4 minutes a tire. That compressor is much more robust that mine. May be a difference between volume and pressure at volume.

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I won't dispute your math but I would think that wouldn't be accurate calculation. I have a 12v compressor (no name) that I use in the Jeep running 35 12.50s and I inflate from 12 lbs to 32 lbs in about 4 minutes a tire. That compressor is much more robust that mine. May be a difference between volume and pressure at volume.
Yea I must be missing something there, it seems like it should be a lot faster that what I am calculating

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6.8 cu ft (for 1 PSI) divided by 3.1 CFM X 10 psi = 20 min?
My Milwaukee M12 inflator does much better than that...haha

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been considering this option from Makita. My local Home Depot has it in stock. Think I'll pick it up and do some tire inflation tests from 15-38 PSIG.

https://www.makitatools.com/products/details/MAC210Q
You can always return it if it doesn't perform well lol. But the stats on it are pretty good. For me personally, I am going tankless for portability and storage. They say they downsides to a tank are you have to wait for the tank to fill first but who really cares lol its like what 2 minutes? lol

Crool88

Reaction score
You can always return it if it doesn't perform well lol. But the stats on it are pretty good. For me personally, I am going tankless for portability and storage. They say they downsides to a tank are you have to wait for the tank to fill first but who really cares lol its like what 2 minutes? lol
I'll give it a try. Figured I'd have the tank topped off most of the time.