Power Steering Res Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would daily driving be much of a worry?

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Represent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look great, customers will be very pleased when they get them. Jamie seems ta be knocking these out pretty quickly.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its the middle of next week!! Did you guys get these back from anodizing yet for some pics of the finished products? Just trying to decide what color I want.

Fishyguy

Reaction score
forumpsrjpeg.jpg

We are pleased to announce that after 700 miles of testing in Baja our new RPG high performance power steering reservoir system is a go.

We are about 7-10 days out from final being able to ship, so please pm me with with your desired color.

1. Red
2. Blue
3. Black
4. Clear

All of the mounting hardware, directions on how to install and stickers will be in the box.

Thanks again everybody for all of your interest in our new Power Steering Reservoir.

Make getting stranded a thing of the past:waytogo:

7-10 days has come and gone guys:Jedi::Jedi: Whats the deal with these

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
7-10 days has come and gone guys:Jedi::Jedi: Whats the deal with these

Patience my young Jedi. We have 50 of them at the anodizer and they should be returning any day now. These guys are on their own agenda sometimes.

Jarrett