Power Steering Res Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My stock reservoir is regularly almost empty after a good pounding in the desert, practically the only fluid it has left is on the OUTSIDE of it dripping down the unit and covered in dirt. And like GJ stated it gets really whiny. For me and the way i run my truck this mod is an absolute must. I'm thrilled to see RPG attack such a weak link in the Raptor and come out with what looks like a well engineered product at a reasonable price. If you're gonna run hard and bounce in the desert, you'd be crazy NOT to buy this.

Bounce in the desert.... Hell in ANY offroad condition! Maybe street queens might need it to circling the parking lot of costco to find a parking spot! Lol

-Greg

bisonium

Reaction score
Funny guy that Panda... :happy160:

Tell that web guy to get his priorities straight...he had time to make this before he put the new product up??

slider-life.png

:signs8:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jarrett,
When we change out the reservoir, how do you keep the fluid from going everywhere when the hoses are removed from the stock reservoir.

PM sent from RaptorWifey... she said she put us down for the black!