Power gains

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
You've had the Raptor for about a month, maybe you should enjoy it for a while before you start spending money trying to get something out of it that could do more harm than good. Adding "Bolt Ons" I don't think you will achieve your goal.
Power is the last thing I plan on doing to it, I was just curious

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
Let this man blow his hard earn cash on mods. Then he will realized a few things quickly...

1. Damn, I get 11MPG
2. I got a few things to tighten up before I spend anymore on mods.

Happens to all of us.

Disclaimer: None of my opinions matter, I'm here for the lols.
When you own a Gen 1 Raptor, MPG shouldn’t matter anyway smiles per gallon bud

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let this man blow his hard earn cash on mods. Then he will realized a few things quickly...

1. Damn, I get 11MPG
2. I got a few things to tighten up before I spend anymore on mods.

Happens to all of us.

Disclaimer: None of my opinions matter, I'm here for the lols.
what the fúck are you doing to get 11mpg????
im at 8...... effin ms daisy

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Gen 1 Raptor that raced the B1K in 2009(?), used a "slightly modified" 6.2L motor.The factory sponsored entry used a bigger throttle body, long tube headers, better air filtration, some intake manifold "smoothing", a mild cam grind, and claimed over 500hp & torque. They were feeding it racing fuel, however.

CessnaDriver

Reaction score
I picked up two MPGs going with the stainless works long tubes. I think it was their “stainless power” line. Now I’m about at 13mpg. If I were to do it again I would skip the cold air intake.