Powder coated Stock Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, here goes nothin!! Bought a set of 2019 take offs rims tires and sensors for really cheap. Just dropped the rims off at powdercoater to get a make over! FYI those are not the wheels. Just showing the color!

20tnf5e.jpg

MaxFord

Reaction score
I like the looks of those as much as the beadlocks.
If I would have seen this before I bought my 19, I may have looked for one without beadlocks.

LeboRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good. Let’s get some pics up when you are done.

Well, here goes nothin!! Bought a set of 2019 take offs rims tires and sensors for really cheap. Just dropped the rims off at powdercoater to get a make over! FYI those are not the wheels. Just showing the color!

20tnf5e.jpg

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good. Let’s get some pics up when you are done.
Will do. I’m debating which tires to mount though. I currently have 35” ridge grapplers with 8k miles and i now have a set of OE BFGs. Anyone have any input??

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to powered coat mine bronze but then found these and couldn't resist View attachment 128739 View attachment 128738

I looked hard at those and I love how they look on the magnetic truck. They are really slick!! In the end, for me, if I can get away with OEM, that's what Ill lean towards. Im confident they'll turn out great and the bronze looks amazing in person, better than any other bronze finish I looked at.