Powder coated Stock Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkalley

Reaction score
This was the color I was trying to get, but couldn’t find a powder coat that matched. What I got was the closest I could get without a custom color. I may try again in a few years. I hope you have better luck finding it because I think it looks amazing.

I found a powder coating supply store and they are sending me 4 samples that they say are all "close". I will post a pic once I am done!

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! How much did you pay to get them powder coated if you don’t mind that I ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! How much did you pay to get them powder coated if you don’t mind that I ask?

I had my OE wheels powder coated satin black for $125 each (included mounting and balancing the tires too). I called several wheel repair places in my area and they were all right around that price point.

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my OE wheels powder coated satin black for $125 each (included mounting and balancing the tires too). I called several wheel repair places in my area and they were all right around that price point.

Yeah every place I contacted wanted about 1000 for the entire job so I just got a set of Rotiforms for the same price. I am now entertaining having them powder coated so that I can have 2 sets of black wheels

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah every place I contacted wanted about 1000 for the entire job so I just got a set of Rotiforms for the same price. I am now entertaining having them powder coated so that I can have 2 sets of black wheels

$1,000 is ridiculous. I would have went aftermarket as well.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone done this to the 2019 beadlock wheels? I would love to see how they look all black

two0seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking into a bronze set of Method Roost wheels until I ran across this thread. I found a local wheel repair shop and have reached out to see what the price would be to have my stocks Powder Coated.