Potential SoCal 2013 Raptor owners.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone is interested in a 2012, but for someone who wants a truck right now, there is a loaded 2012 coming into Redlands:

I have a 2012 Retail Raptor order coming in Wednesday or Thursday this week that is available on a first-come-first-serve basis. If anyone you know personally or on the Raptor forum is looking for a loaded Black Crew Cab, with the Luxury Package, Moonroof, Navigation and Front and Rear Cameras, please have them call me direct at (909)844-0389. Because it is a retail order I cannot offer the over invoice pricing but I can offer $1,000 off the MSRP rather than the typical $5-10K over most dealers are requiring at this time. The price would be 52,580, Plus T&L. Spread the word!

Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:

MEXICAN RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great info. I've been looking into buying a Raptor for quite a while. Went to Sunrise Ford, they did NOT want to deal AT ALL. I actually live in Redlands, so it would be PERFECT. I guess I can handle 500 over MSRP.

Now I just have to make up my mind on Black VS Blue and SuperCab VS SuperCrew.

I believe it's $500 over invoice, not $500 over MSRP. That applies to an ordered vehicle though, not retail stock.

TrickyZ

Reaction score
I believe it's $500 over invoice, not $500 over MSRP. That applies to an ordered vehicle though, not retail stock.

Well, that's even BETTER!

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Don't know if anyone is interested in a 2012, but for someone who wants a truck right now, there is a loaded 2012 coming into Redlands:

I have a 2012 Retail Raptor order coming in Wednesday or Thursday this week that is available on a first-come-first-serve basis. If anyone you know personally or on the Raptor forum is looking for a loaded Black Crew Cab, with the Luxury Package, Moonroof, Navigation and Front and Rear Cameras, please have them call me direct at (909)844-0389. Because it is a retail order I cannot offer the over invoice pricing but I can offer $1,000 off the MSRP rather than the typical $5-10K over most dealers are requiring at this time. The price would be 52,580, Plus T&L. Spread the word!

Thank You!

Damn, that sounds right up my alley... So you ordered this truck and need to get out from under it? I need to finance through the dealer though.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

correct

Invoice on my truck through Robyn was $51,350.93; MSRP $55935, my total $51,850.93

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Well, that's even BETTER!

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Damn, that sounds right up my alley... So you ordered this truck and need to get out from under it? I need to finance through the dealer though.

Call Robyn at Redlands. She'll work with financing for you through the dealership

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thank You!

I hit a bunch of dealers last week just looking - Sunrise, AV Ford, Bob Wondries and Jim Charlon Ford. ALL had TRUCKS on the ground, most had TWO.

I think supply has caught up a bit. :waytogo:
No reason she couldn't do the same $500 over on that truck.... If they CHOOSE TOO.... TWO dealers up in the 209 area code selling for LESS than that...

Just say'n, shop around boyz. :birgits_tiredcoffee

If you run up and hug the hood... It's not going to be pretty

:roflbow:

Last edited:

mike.s

Reaction score
I am number 12 for a 2013 at Redlands! Just placed my order: Blue scab, lux + nav, moonroof. :peace: