Potential SoCal 2013 Raptor owners.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Secret Squirrel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 2013 Silver Screw

Dez,

I ordered my 2013 Silver Screw from Robyn at Redlands Ford at $500 over invoice on July 16th.

Thanks for the referral!!!:peace:

Last edited:

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in Thousand Oaks, but have a place in Tehachapi as well. Small world.
Not many Raptors in Tehachapi, I'm guessing yours is the white truck in BVS?

CR, I have seen a white one in BVS. I think it live up behind the club in the oaks green-something road??
My place is up off of Jackaranda/Territory Way... edge of the pines.:peace:
What color is yours?? Any special mods that stand out if I see ya.....

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CR, I have seen a white one in BVS. I think it live up behind the club in the oaks green-something road??
My place is up off of Jackaranda/Territory Way... edge of the pines.:peace:
What color is yours?? Any special mods that stand out if I see ya.....

That's about where I saw the white Raptor. You are way up there on the mountain! I looked at a house on Jacaranda years ago, but I figured the gas to go up the mountain and the brake wear coming down was too much for me at the time. Fantastic views though.
I have a black 2010 scab, it's pretty stock looking. There was a Raptor like mine in BVS earlier this year, but I think the owner was looking to sell it.
I like your avatar, do you race desert?

Last edited:

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's about where I saw the white Raptor. You are way up there on the mountain! I looked at a house on Jacaranda years ago, but I figured the gas to go up the mountain and the brake wear coming down was too much for me at the time. Fantastic views though.
I have a black 2010 scab, it's pretty stock looking. There was a Raptor like mine in BVS earlier this year, but I think the owner was looking to sell it.
I like your avatar, do you race desert?

Hey CR, Yep on top of the hill about 6K in feet. Yeah, have to grab lower gears to save brakes going down the hill, my Dodge Cummins was nice with exhaust brake. So you went for the valley??
I ran the SCORE/High Desert for about 8 years, 1/2-1600, Stopped about 1989 Have co-rode with open class 2 and pitted Mexico for Swift, Barlow and even Honda "B" teams, like 4 wheels better though.:ROFLJest: Did some bracket racing too.... Spent wayyyy too many days at Cal city testing and with toyhauler and quads, but have since given that up after getting BVS place, too many irons in the fire.... Have been to the gun range a few times up there too..... And the location makes a great place for my Ham station, very low noise factors and even with tight restrictions...
You raced???

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey CR, Yep on top of the hill about 6K in feet. Yeah, have to grab lower gears to save brakes going down the hill, my Dodge Cummins was nice with exhaust brake. So you went for the valley??
I ran the SCORE/High Desert for about 8 years, 1/2-1600, Stopped about 1989 Have co-rode with open class 2 and pitted Mexico for Swift, Barlow and even Honda "B" teams, like 4 wheels better though.:ROFLJest: Did some bracket racing too.... Spent wayyyy too many days at Cal city testing and with toyhauler and quads, but have since given that up after getting BVS place, too many irons in the fire.... Have been to the gun range a few times up there too..... And the location makes a great place for my Ham station, very low noise factors and even with tight restrictions...
You raced???

I had a place in Stallion Springs for a while, and now spend my time in the city where my gf lives. Ive spent a lot of time in Cal City too, I have a little place there that I ride from.
I used to be with Conejo Off Road, we raced a class 3 Jeep, a 7 4X4 Ranger (the former swift truck), and a class 4 F-150. Those were the days! I still go to a few races a year, but as a spectator now.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a place in Stallion Springs for a while, and now spend my time in the city where my gf lives. Ive spent a lot of time in Cal City too, I have a little place there that I ride from.
I used to be with Conejo Off Road, we raced a class 3 Jeep, a 7 4X4 Ranger (the former swift truck), and a class 4 F-150. Those were the days! I still go to a few races a year, but as a spectator now.

Very cool, I remember the class 3 jeep out there for many years and yep those were the days! I really missed the pre-running part too. I helped a guy with a challenger car in T.O. for the fudpucker series for a bit. One of these days we'll have to hook up and spectate!!! LOL Will keep an eye open for ya around. I should be up the hill for a few days later this week for some away time....
L8er,
:peace:

TrickyZ

Reaction score
Great info. I've been looking into buying a Raptor for quite a while. Went to Sunrise Ford, they did NOT want to deal AT ALL. I actually live in Redlands, so it would be PERFECT. I guess I can handle 500 over MSRP.

Now I just have to make up my mind on Black VS Blue and SuperCab VS SuperCrew.