Post pics of your antenna mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
7826-a.jpg

7827-a.jpg

7828-a.jpg

After the SnoBall, I removed the radio and reinstalled the orginal tray WITH speaker. Back to factory in about 5 minutes. This way it's not in the way when not in use.

7822-a.jpg

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What antenna is that? Did it come with the blank cap?

The cap was stainless - I just scuffed/painted.

I don't recall the antenna. 18" tall - its a 152-161 band range i believe. It worked well for the SnoBall. I was able to reach out a bit more than others. Had my 4' with me from Kanakry but never mounted it. I like the look of the shorter one for that run.

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
I made a CB antenna mount one on each side for my old raptor out of some aviation metal and tools (and chemicals to prevent rust). I mounted them on the bed right behind the cab and fastened it to the piece that wraps downward into the bed. Worked great and I plan on doing it on my current raptor

SFD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Pro-fit F-150 left front fender mount. Bolts to a fender bolt & comes out between that & the hood. No holes, solid, no contact to body, bonded to body ground. Routed the cable down under steering shaft & pulled it thru an existing rubber fire-wall pass thru bundle.

Will post a pic when I get home.

Here's the instructions; http://www.pro-fit-intl.com/Adobe/fo2antpf.pdf

Last edited:

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You saw my build thread already. You can make the mount as tall as you need to clear the cover. Mine is about 3" tall. After 6 months, 2 of which have been heavy weather (snow and rain) the mount still looks like it did on install day.

I should be back down in VA soon to see in person but would love to see the build thread as I am in same boat as Nickpic, deciding on mounting solution.