Possible MSRP or below deal @ Appel Ford Brenham, Tx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OneZero

Reaction score
For those interested it's worth a look or phone call. Click the link below. Truck was delivered yesterday I went by this evening to see it and it's locked behind their gates waiting for prep. In November of '13 I bought my '14 from them and they did right by me at $1k below msrp.
Their website is showing $1,300 below sticker. Might get lucky and they hold true to that.

Black Screw 802a plus other options
Ask for Blake Sander.

https://www.appelford.com/inventory/2017-ford-f-150-raptor-4x4-truck-supercrew-cab-1ftfw1rg3hfb09947

Last edited:

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going by the Vin this truck wasn't built yet. Pulled up the sticker and it's got a build date of 1/6/17 (today). And ETIS still shows no build date on it. But based on all the other issues ford is having with there system who the hell knows.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They may honor price. I ordered my 13' Raptor from them and paid $500 over invoice. The dealership in Sealy also made that offer to me. I'd definitely check with both dealerships if I was in the market for gen 2.

nowata

Reaction score
i called

nice guy

but $10k over msrp

they're all watching these forums to gauge demand. it's like the futures mkt.

question is, will they all give us the adm back on trade value in a couple years? uh, no.

i ordered a car last year that had more demand and a longer wait list than a raptor. i paid msrp while many dealers were at $20k over msrp. my dealer said "our typical customer buys several models from us and some trade up every 6 months to keep the latest and greatest in their fleet. we can't look them in the face if we charged them an adm and then give them normal used car trade in when that happens." i respect that.

ford dealers are cashing in while someone gives a rip about their products. their out of their element with a product in demand and consequently they are punching above their weight class.

Crashthings

Reaction score
I'm waiting it out, the Raptor is not a limited production model. It's just everyone wants to be first. Once all the people who are willing to pay over MSRP are done buying, prices should be at or below.

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow no way I am paying MSRP never have never will. Stop buying at that price and this thing will straighten itself out as they have an entire new line open that has to make money. I am waiting to hear from my local Ford dealer as they took good care of me last time and they have been calling me since then so make an offer and tell em to take a hike on 10K over MSRP. Holy shit

psufan

Reaction score
Yeah - I've been calling around to local dealers, and it seems they are all holding out for 5-10k over. I'll just wait until 2018 if I have to. I'm not going to pay more than MSRP for a truck of all things. I'd be happy splitting the difference between invoice and MSRP on a vehicle that gets no special rebates or anything like that. This is really all a supply and demand issue. As soon as they have a suitable amount of allocations, prices should come down.