New Member in New Hampshire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jaibyrd

jaibyrd

Reaction score
Great color. Don’t know where in NH u r, but there’s a cool dude works in a off road store, you know the kind of store that sells can am SxS, etc, up near N Conway who owns a Raptor. He knows a lot of off roading.
I'm in Southern NH, but I'll definitely see if I can track that place down. I've got a small camp up in Effingham which isn't too far from Conway. Plan to spend quite a bit of time up there this summer if I can MacGyver some internet so I can work remote up there.

OP
OP
jaibyrd

jaibyrd

Reaction score
Picked it up on Wednesday and had it back up to the shop in Bow on Friday. Waiting on the call to see what the issue is but tried to put her in 4H and it wasn't able to make the transition. Got the Check 4X4 message and a service light. Took away all capability of changing drive, suspension, and steering modes as well. Literally drove it home and then was just messing around familiarizing myself with everything while parked when it happened. At least it was able to get back into 2H so I could drive it back but man...had only 84 miles on the odometer at the time. Fingers crossed its nothing serious.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in Southern NH, but I'll definitely see if I can track that place down. I've got a small camp up in Effingham which isn't too far from Conway. Plan to spend quite a bit of time up there this summer if I can MacGyver some internet so I can work remote up there.
Just found it. Profile Powersports. I believe his name is Ed. He has a proper British accent. lol.