Early Door Buster Deal.. While Supplies Last....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is a VERY LIMITED, While Supplies LAST November Door Buster/Black Friday Month Deal.

This kit is for your Gen 2 Raptors...

Here is the link!!!

This Rigid Industries kit was designed for the 17-20 Raptor and Rigid has since discontinued it. These kits are NEW and available in LIMITED quantities and will NOT LAST. Since what makes this kit specific to the 17-20 Raptor is the triple mounts, we added some options to allow you to expand. See below

We have partnered with Rigid to offer a limited number of these kits at 50% off! WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

We know that since this kit is for a 17-20 Raptor, it only caters to a limited audience. We want everyone to have a shot! So. We have added the ability to "Upgrade" Your Main Triple Fog Mounts with Either our UPGRADED Premium Triple Fog mounts with more adjustment/better fitment. Our 2021+ Gen 3 Raptor Fog Mounts, or our 21+ Bronco Fog Mounts. This way anyone with any of these vehicles can secure a door buster kit.

This is a TRUE bargain...

Here is what you get. Pay close attention so you can see the value in this kit-

• Rigid Industries 2017-2020 Raptor Triple Fog Bracket #41611 (Retail Price $199.99)
  • Rigid Industries D-Series PRO Driving Light Pair #502313 (Retail Price $409.99)
  • Rigid Industries D-Series Spot PRO Light Pair #202213 (Retail Price $219.99)
  • Rigid Industries D-Series SAE Light Pair #504813 (Retail Price $299.99)
  • Rigid Industries D-Series Extended/Flip Brackets X6 #46537 (Retail Price $80.97)
  • Rigid Industries OEM Harnesses with kit/lights
Total Value for each piece if purchased separately in this kit - $1,210.93

Kit Retail Price With Free Shipping- $1,039.99

Door Buster Discount - 50% off = $520.00 for the entire kit....

If you don't see the value here yet. If you look at what each piece alone would cost you starting with the Driving Pair at $409.99 in comparison to the Door Buster Price for the kit with 3 sets of lights, flip brackets and main brackets at $520.

From there, we set it up so you can UPGRADE this kit to work with your other vehicles. If you select these items with this kit. They will be 30% off their MSRP's as listed below.

Mounts- (Choose One)

• None - Standard Kit for 17-20 Raptor ONLY (No Charge)
  • Upgrade to SPV 17-20 Raptor Triple Fog Mounts - $105 more (MSRP $149.99)
Harness-

• None - Standard Wiring Included
  • Upgrade to SPV Plug N Play Triple Harness - $86 (MSRP $122.99)

Original Kit Description-

The 2017-2020 Gen 2 Ford F-150 Raptor Triple Fog Light Kit allows you to mount our D-Series LED lights in your Ford's OEM fog lamp locations. This kit gives your otherwise square D-Series lights a clean from-the-factory look without having to drill or cut into your bumper. Made from high quality stainless steel, these adaptor plates are powder coated black for a long-lasting finish. This kit comes with everything you need to install three D-Series lights in both fog light locations and is backed by RIGID’s limited lifetime warranty. Lights included in this kit: 1 pair of D-Series SAE (504813), 1 pair of D-Series Spot (202213), and 1 pair of D-Series Driving (502313).

NOTE- These are being delivered to us by Rigid as of 11/2/22. We will ship orders as soon as they arrive which may be between 11/9/22 and 11/30/22 when we receive them. However, depending on demand. Inventory may all be spoken for by they time they all arrive.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Done, 1 left. Seriously I should have bought both. But that would be greedy.

Thanks, that is an amazing deal.

I just noticed you posted this yesterday, shocked any are left.

Now does anyone make a shield for the back of the lights. One worry I have had is the tire throwing rocks at the back of these. My Raptor doesn't go to Starbucks.

Just saying.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Done, 1 left. Seriously I should have bought both. But that would be greedy.

Thanks, that is an amazing deal.

I just noticed you posted this yesterday, shocked any are left.

Now does anyone make a shield for the back of the lights. One worry I have had is the tire throwing rocks at the back of these. My Raptor doesn't go to Starbucks.

Just saying.
There are still plenty left. We got a bunch of them. But it is such a good deal, it is hard to tell how long they all will last.

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh, when I ordered it said "2 left". Either way Smoking deal, glad I got in on it.
It may have been an issue on our end, or it could've been the system. Either way, it has been updated and it should be showing accurately now.
Thank you for allowing us to earn your business!
We appreciate you!

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any way to pay a few more dimes and get the new SAE PRO?
I know I talked to somebody about this earlier, but just wanted to make sure it was you and we already answered your questions. I don't want to leave anyone without a response.
~Sidney @ SPV Parts