Portable Air Compressors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't noticed the Currie for sale anywhere, but I've been using the VIAIR 450P that ADD sent me for about a year and a half and the thing is a champ, definitely meets my needs.

The VIAIR 450P is the real deal! I used it in Death Valley not only on my truck, but on other suv's in the group. I even did a 40min stint on 5 suv's, jumping vehicle to vehicle, airing up their tires approx. 20psi... and the VIAIR didn't even sweat it!

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Warn one its a beast puts out 4cfm at 90psi

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haven't had to refill this since before the TRR. Pretty sure it won't run tools, but I'm up to about 16 tire re-inflations after offroading plus some bicycle tires.

vcv5l2.jpg

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The VIAIR 450P is the real deal! I used it in Death Valley not only on my truck, but on other suv's in the group. I even did a 40min stint on 5 suv's, jumping vehicle to vehicle, airing up their tires approx. 20psi... and the VIAIR didn't even sweat it!
Will you be bringing it on Aug 4th?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc