Please Welcome Texas Motorworx to FRF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy crap Brandon! When did this go down?? Damn I am always behind the curve... I missed this completely until the Panda showed me the way at R&R the other day when RPG'ing my truck up.... Awesome! Hell yeah put me down for A TMX skid plate! :biggrin: Looks like I still would have to replace the bashed in front pieces where the tow hooks are?

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Holy crap Brandon! When did this go down?? Damn I am always behind the curve... I missed this completely until the Panda showed me the way at R&R the other day when RPG'ing my truck up.... Awesome! Hell yeah put me down for A TMX skid plate! :biggrin: Looks like I still would have to replace the bashed in front pieces where the tow hooks are?

Hey! We can definitely hook you up with a skid plate. Our next batch should be back from the powder coater next week. Let me know if you want it in silver or black.

We will post up more pics this week.