Please welcome CravenSpeed as FRF's newest Supporting Vendor!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good point. The reception is not always as good as stock, some people lose some of their radio band with The Stubby.

I'm sure it depends on where you live, radio frequencies, signal strength, etc..... But I have tested local FM and AM stations back-to-back on the stock antenna and the Stubby, and I cannot tell the difference. Just my honest $.02

OneArmedViolinist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the intro. I am really glad you like The Stubby.

We do have a small selection of items for your Raptors and I want to give you a 10% discount as a thanks for letting me on your site.

Use the code 'FRFINTRO' through this weekend for 10% off. You can always PM me with questions. Thanks!

Any chance we can get an extension of the 10% off..... LOL I know its only 2 bucs off of a Stubby but..... thats $2 whole dollars I can pay towards my loan.... Mahhaha :birgits_tiredcoffee cheap bastid!

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance we can get an extension of the 10% off..... LOL I know its only 2 bucs off of a Stubby but..... thats $2 whole dollars I can pay towards my loan.... Mahhaha :birgits_tiredcoffee cheap bastid!

Alright, code reactivated for the weekend.

FRFINTRO

10% off until Monday. Enjoy your weekends!

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyway you can do an October special or something? Looking for a stubby or mid-size for another one of my vehicles. :)

Thanks.