Highlighted posts from Thursday, Nov. 25, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 24, 2021 * 14 posts * 340 views
S M said: Uh This is the second time in the last 3 weeks my truck has been broken into/tried to be stolen. First time was 3 weeks ago in my driveway, doorhandle opened so slightly, pipe ... Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 14 posts * 490 views
GordoJay said: It's been fine for a while, but other PG- words get the axe. It seems kind of random, but I'm sure it's just a list. Someone woke needs to got through it and add any word that ... Read more >>
November 25, 2021 * 4 posts * 95 views
Griffin said: Please welcome one of our newest Supporting Vendors, TruckTyles to FRF! :welcome: www.trucktyles.com Truck Bed and Cargo Organizer Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 203 views
LennyMoe said: Has anyone tried the Autostop Eliminator on their Gen3 yet? Can we confirm that it works? I understand they have one available for the 2021 F-150, but I would like to confirm that ... Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 3 posts * 319 views
JerseyMike said: Unfortunately, due to unforeseen changes at home my wife is going to stop working this winter so I canceled my deposit for a 2022 as I don't want to over-extend our finances. Just ... Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 7 posts * 459 views
noobacaine said: Willing to pay $25k over? I'll let mine go to you. It's in transit Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 3 posts * 110 views
wowanothertruck said: Getting the 1.5" RPG perch collars installed next week. Will also be installing BFG KO2's in 37/12.5/R17. I have the stock 35 model. Curious if I need aftermarket UCA's as well ... Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 3 posts * 92 views
VMRaptor said: I just installed my new wheels and have to say I really like how they turned out. I went with 17x9 TIS 556BA wheels and really like the look. Hopefully this weekend I will have ... Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 5 posts * 150 views
WillieFlo said: Thanks for the assist! Picked up a couple of each at the dealership. Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 6 posts * 197 views
Peterb said: unless you have to go aftermarket UCA because of wheel offset or you're doing a slot delete and require a different alignment adjustment I would say stay stock heims and uniballs ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...