Plashlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hackleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
they look nice! im glad theres finally some good LED bars coming out at reasonable prices... as much as i love rigids, bajas, vision x etc i just cant afford those prices so lower costs definately help out! thanks for the post, i know a lot of people will check it out.

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to steal this thread but here is a company that sells a wide variety of LED light bars. Their web addy is MicTuning.com,Cree LED lights bar` I bought 2 of the 4.5" 20w CREE light bars for fog lites and the 22" bar also using the CREE 10w LED's as more of a long distance off-road light.

Attachments

• P1290997.jpg
    P1290997.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 50

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.... I bought 2 of the 4.5" 20w CREE light bars for fog lites and the 22" bar also using the CREE 10w LED's as more of a long distance off-road light...

I just got the same bar as you in the 47" version from a different vendor for $360, as well as the 4.5"s in wide.
Was a bit disappointed in terms of spot lenses and color temp - won't cut it for me in terms of long throw and luckily I can return them. Now deciding to go either with a Rigid SR2 or Baja Stealth bar (- or built something myself...not very likely...)
I am too used to my 8" HID 70W spots and driving from my old rig and don't want to cut corners as most of my off roading is in the dark.

But those bars are a great value for sure!

Love your bumper btw! What lights you running on there?

Last edited:

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the same bar as you in the 47" version from a different vendor for $360, as well as the 4.5"s in wide.
Was a bit disappointed in terms of spot lenses and color temp - won't cut it for me in terms of long throw and decided going either Rigid SR2 or Baja Stealth. But great value for sure!

Love your bumper btw! What lights you running on there?

lol well it is a combination of lights I had from other vehicles. The center light is a 9" ROD HALL light bought waaaaaay back when **** Ceepek had a store in San Diego. The 2 lites beside it are PRO COMP 9", these 3 all run 130w halogen bulbs. The outside 2 are HELLA 6" 500 series driving lights that I replaced the 55w bulb for 100w bulbs.

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol well it is a combination of lights I had from other vehicles. The center light is a 9" ROD HALL light bought waaaaaay back when **** Ceepek had a store in San Diego. The 2 lites beside it are PRO COMP 9", these 3 all run 130w halogen bulbs. The outside 2 are HELLA 6" 500 series driving lights that I replaced the 55w bulb for 100w bulbs.

Awesome! With those halogen you should be able to soften the cold light of the LED bar a lot!

My 47" bar actually was supposed to be almost 54" wide, which would have been perfect to mount it on the rear of the roof...however it was over six inches short...someone must have borked mm to inch conversion...

Those are the same bars - correct?

photo hosting sites

sorry for the thread hijack

Last edited:

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have bought 2 DR series from "We Wear Our Sunglasses at Night" - Home - League City, TX

SERIES.html"We Wear Our Sunglasses at Night" - DR-SERIES - League City, TX

Pretty good price. have not had any problems from them at all. had them for about 1 year.

I even rolled my rzr with a 30" on the top and no problems.

I dont know this guy and am not getting anything in return for posting this. just passing on some information.

Plashlights stuff is pretty good quality I have quite a few of his lights on my truck.